With kids off to college, this huge home went from accommodating to unnecessary in the blink of an eye.
Motivated to sell, in order to avoid the unnecessary spending that comes with owning a 3,000+ square foot property, sellers hired our brokerage company to get the job done.
Having downsized, our clients are now not only enjoying the benefits of extra cash in the bank, but also the peace of mind of not dealing with maintenance headaches.
Find yourself in this predicament? We’d love to chat.
Call or Text (305) 305-1535
Cul-de-sac Home! with volume ceilings. Kitchen with stainless steel appliances, wood cabinetry and cooking island with gas range. Open kitchen-family-dinning-living room layout. Contemporary bathroom with walk-in shower. Wood laminate flooring and wood blinds throughout. Walk-in closets. Doors and windows with hurricane shutters. Two central AC units – 5 and 3.5 tons. BRAND NEW roof with skylights. NEW interior / exterior paint. Two-car garage with hurricane impact door. Two master bedrooms/attached in-laws.
- Transaction Type: Seller Representation
- Short sale or foreclosure: no/no
- Type of property: single family home
- Living and lot size (sqft): 3,232 / 16,500
- Year built: 1980
- Beds, full baths and half baths: 4 / 3 / 0
- Garage: 2
- Water front or access: no / no
- Exterior walls and roof: concrete/shingle
- Floor and pool: tile / yes
- Heating and cooling: central/central
- Sewer: septic
Categories: Success Stories