Completely updated 3 beds 3 baths single-family home. Centrally located this home features new plumbing, new electrical wiring/panel, new AC and AC ductwork, new washer and dryer and new windows. Updated kitchen with wooden cabinets, under-mount sink, granite counter-tops, and stainless steel appliances overseeing family/dining area. Travertine stone flooring. Master bedroom with en-suite. Extra-large bedrooms with spacious closets. Original prestine wood flooring throughout living area. Berber carpet in one bedroom. Expansive front lawn with ample parking space.
What We Did to Sell This Property
These homeowners bought this home during the market boom to flip it. Unfortunately, the market crisis of 2008 happened and they were forced to become landlords.
Being long term landlords was not part of the plan, therefore they called me to find out the value of their home and whether it was worth selling it at the time. Their goal at this point was to breakeven. So I got to work.
- Conducted a market analysis of their neighborhood to determine the current market value of their home.
- an the numbers. We went over their options step by step whether to sell or continue to rent it out.
- Kept them up to date on a routine basis on their home’s market value and market trends in their neighborhood till ready to sell
- Once on sale, the home was vacant and we conducted weekly security check-ups
- Professional photography and video