Finding good tenants in Miami can be a frustrating process. How do you know if they will be good tenants? In addition to finding good tenants, comes the hassle of managing property repairs and tenant complaints if not addressed right or on time. All this can turn into headaches!
We Remove the Stress in Finding Good Tenants and Property Management
We provide two services:
1. Finding good tenants in Miami
When you list your property or properties for rent with us, we advertise your home using our best marketing strategies to target the right tenants.
Our fee to list a property for rent is the first month rental amount. We do NOT charge any extension fees if tenants decide to renew for the years to come.
If the tenant leaves on the 11th month of the one year lease or before, we find you another tenant at NO extra listing fee!
We conduct a thorough tenant screening to find good tenants. This tenant screening consist of the following six items:
- Proof of income. We make sure the rent to income ratio is 2 to 1. This means, the tenant’s monthly household income should be at least twice the rental price. In addition, we ask for verifiable proof of income (no bank statements).
- Credit history. We request a full credit history to verify tenants are good on making monthly payments.
- Employment verification. We verify the company or employer they work for are a legitimate company and we verify tenants employment details. If tenant is self-employ we verify tax returns.
- Landlord references. We request references from their previous rentals. We verify landlord contact information matches property owner on public records.
- Criminal background check. We request a criminal background check for all occupants over the age of 18.
- Eviction history. We run a search on any public recorded evictions.
Download our tenant screening checklist here!
2. Property Management
Once we find you good tenants, we also offer our second service of property management. Our office will manage your rentals for a fee of just 10% of the monthly rental starting on the second month of the lease. Our management services include:
- Receiving rental payments from tenants.
- Manage tenant relations and complaints.
- Coordinate and overlook property repairs (with landlord’s approval).
- Coordinate property maintenance.
- Make payments on landlord’s behalf (with landlord’s approval) to HOA, property insurance company, property taxes, and/or mortgages.
- Provide a monthly statement of rental payments and expenses.
Own a Rental and Need to Find Good tenants?
Put our 16 plus years of experience to the test. Contact us to find out how we can service you!