How to Prep a Home for Showings
Preparing a home for showings increases its chances of being sold quicker and at the right price. Here are a few guidelines to help you in preparing and presenting your home.
- Clean: please have property clean to allow the property’s features to stand out.
- Organized: Avoid having household objects and/or clothes and jewelry lying around or visible on furniture.
- De-clutter: the less is better. Allow for easy walking access and room visibility so buyers may have a clear view of the whole room they are in.
- Lights: allow plenty of natural light to enter the home by opening blinds and/or shades or turn on room lights to increase light for better viewing.
- Pets: please have any pets safely secured from running around while a showing is being conducted.
If you have any questions please call us and let us know.