Below are a few helpful links to aid the process of “where to look” to get things done when you are ready to move to a new home.
- Change of address
- FPL (connect / disconnect electricity)
- Water (connect / disconnect water)
- Schedule a Bulk Waste Pick Up
- Yelp.com: go to this site and type “moving services” to check out companies and reviews of them.
- Amazon.com: type “moving boxes” on the search box and get great deals (free alternative: you can go to your local supermarket during product unloading time to get their boxes. This is usually done around 6 or 7 am).
- Evernote (for you techies that your life revolves around your phone, keep track of all items / schedules via this amazing app).
You can always Google about “moving checklist” and you will get 5.5 million results on the topic. So I figured why fight a beast when the work has already been done.