Completely updated Doral townhome. Open dinning-living room combination with larger windows create space that appears larger than actual size. Contemporary common restroom. Just right-size master bedroom with modern-traditional mix private bathroom, walk-in shower, private balcony, and walk-in closet. Open kitchen layout with breakfast counter-tops, stainless steel appliances, and overlooking family room. Tiled flooring on first floor, laminate wood upstairs, and tiled patio. Inside washer and dryer.
- Address: 5245 NW 112 Ave #2
- City, State and Zip: Doral FL 33178
- Asking price for sale: $259,000 (reduced from $265,000)
- Short sale or foreclosure: no / no
- Type of property: townhouse
- Living and lot size (sqft): 1,380 / NA
- Year built: 2000
- Beds, full baths and half baths: 3 / 2 / 1
- Garage: 0
- Water front or access: no / no
- Exterior walls and roof: concrete / tile
- Floor and pool: tile / no
- Heating and cooling: central / central
- Sewer: municipal
Why Buy This Townhome?
Out of the hundred reasons I can think of, I will focus on three: area, condition and price. This townhouse is located 4 minutes away from the Florida Turnpike’s exit on NW 41st street. Why do you care? Traffic. During rush hour, going east from the Turnpike is relatively smooth. No bumper to bumper ordeal. And although a bit west within Miami Dade County, its next to the always popular Dolphins Mall, a short shout from Miami International Airport, and the famous Trump National Doral Golf Resort and Spa ( where they recently held the World Golf Championships- Cadillac Championship).
The condition of the property is ready to go. Meaning. Ready to move in. Off course…one may always add their own touch such as paint color, type of appliances, etc. But if you are looking for a place where all you have to do is turn the key, this is it.
Within the complex of Veranda, this townhouse is the most competitively priced unit available (lowest price per square foot). Add to that its excellent condition, relative to the other units for sale, it provides most value for price. Compared to other townhouses in the area of Doral, it’s 2% below the average listed unit within a one-mile proximity (given condition, age and size of dwelling).
Monthly Mortgage Payment at 4.3% interest rate, 30-year fixed, and purchase price of $259,000:
- FHA loan with 3.5% down: this property cannot be bought with an FHA loan.
- Conventional loan with 5% down: $1,218
- Conventional loan with 10% down: $1,154
- Conventional loan with 20% down: $1,025
Need other mortgage scenarios? Mortgage Calculator
- Average Income: $82,336
- Population: 42,820
- Owners vs Renters: 56% and 44%
Nearest Rotary Clubs:
What’s Rotary? Neighbors, community leaders, and global citizens uniting for the common good. Learn more at Rotary.org
Questions? Call / Text 305.305.1535 or Email Me!
Categories: For Sale / Rent