10 ACRE LOT. Ready to move in single family home with vaulted ceilings and spacious 2-car garage. Detached one-bed one-bath full guest-house. Expansive drive way, excellent for boats or RVs. Double entry door way leads into ample living and dining room. Windows all around which flood interior with plenty of natural light. Over-sized kitchen with endless cabinetry, and breakfast island with sink. Enormous master bedroom with walk in closet and private bathroom with dual sinks. Home sits on one of the largest land parcels with water sprinkler system underneath a multitude of fruit trees
- Transaction Type: Seller Representation
- Address: 18090 SW 136 ST
- City, State and Zip: Kendall FL 33196
- Asking price: $775,000
- Short sale or foreclosure: no / no
- Type of property: single family home
- Living and lot size (sqft): 4,185 / 422,358
- Year built: 1996
- Beds, full baths and half baths: 4 / 3
- Garage: 2
- Water front or access: no / no
- Exterior walls and roof: concrete / barrel
- Floor and pool: tile / no
- Heating and cooling: central / central
- Sewer: municipal
Why Buy This Home?
Ever wanted to own a piece of land where your eyes can’t see where it ends? Or like the sound of crickets and grasshoppers while glimpsing at the Milky Way in the middle of the night? Then this is it. In addition to 10 acres of rich and hot South Florida land, this property offers over 4,000 square feet of living area. And its only about a 45 minute drive from Miami’s great amenities such as Coconut Grove, Coral Gables or Sunset Place.
Fact: South Florida is quickly becoming over populated. Add to that growing development restrictions to protect natural areas. This combination is sure to limit availability of large land parcels so close to the Magic City.
Monthly Mortgage Payment at 4.3% interest rate, 30-year fixed, and purchase price of $775,000:
- FHA loan with 3.5% down: not applicable
- Conventional loan with 5% down: $3,644
- Conventional loan with 10% down: $3,452
- Conventional loan with 20% down: $3,068
Need other mortgage scenarios? Mortgage Calculator
- NORMA BUTLER BOSSARD ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- JORGE MAS CANOSA MIDDLE SCHOOL
- FELIX VARELA SENIOR HIGH SCHOOL
- Average Income: $71,051
- Population: 44,031
- Owners vs Renters: 74% and 26%
Nearest Rotary Clubs:
- Miami Kendall Rotary Club
- Miami Dadeland Pinecrest Rotary Club
- Perrine Cutler Ridge Palmetto Rotary Club
What’s Rotary? Neighbors, community leaders, and global citizens uniting for the common good. Learn more at Rotary.org
Questions? Call / Text 305.305.1535 or Email Me!
Questions About This Property?
Categories: For Sale / Rent