Ready to move in single family home is desirable Corsica community. Open kitchen layout with tiled counter tops/back-splash and stain-less steel appliances overseeing family area. Tiled flooring and large hurricane shuttered windows throughout home. Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closets, and private bathroom with walk-in shower and spa-tub combination. Updated restrooms. Paved patio surrounding pool and outdoor-bar. Side patio large enough to fit boat or RV. Converted garage.
- Address: 14874 SW 159 CT
- City, State and Zip: Kendall FL 33196
- Asking Price for rent: $2,400
- Short sale or foreclosure: no / no
- Type of property: single family home
- Living and lot size (sqft): 2,084/ 8,050
- Year built: 2000
- Beds, full baths and half baths: 4 / 3
- Garage: 0
- Water front or access: no / no
- Exterior walls and roof: concrete / barrel
- Floor and pool: tiles/ yes
- Heating and cooling: central / central
- Sewer: municipal
What’s Happening in Kendall?
- Average Income: $71,059
- Population: 44,031
- Owners vs Renters: 74% and 26%
Nearest Rotary Clubs:
- Miami Kendall Rotary Club
- Miami Dadeland Pinecrest Rotary Club
- Perrine Cutler Ridge Palmetto Rotary Club
What’s Rotary? Neighbors, community leaders, and global citizens uniting for the common good. Learn more at Rotary.org
Questions? Call / Text 305.305.1535 or Email Me!
Questions About This Property?