Single family home with 20+ foot tall ceilings. Open kitchen layout with stainless steel appliances, endless cabinetry, and counter-tops overlooking spacious family room and breakfast area. Magnificent elongated wood staircase and handrails. Windows all around which allow for natural light. Master bathroom has spa-tub and dual sink. Spacious yard with storage shed, half lawn and half brick covered. Newer 5-ton AC, barrel roof, and 2 car garage. Unique location limits local traffic.
- Address: 9229 SW 157 Ave
- City, State and Zip: Kendall FL 33196
- Asking Price for sale: $335,000
- Short sale or foreclosure: no / no
- Type of property: single family home
- Living and lot size (sqft): 2,845 / 5,456
- Year built: 1997
- Beds, full baths and half baths: 4 / 3 / 1
- Garage: 2
- Water front or access: no / no
- Exterior walls and roof: concrete / barrel
- Floor and pool: tile / no
- Heating and cooling: central / central
- Sewer: municipal
Why Buy This Home?
Given price per square foot, this home is priced right on the money. So, to the right buyer willing to pay a price in a “recovering” market, this is it. Last year alone, in this subdivision, the average home was selling for $295,000. That is a 14% net price appreciation increase!
Condition of this property is beyond turn key. This property includes some top of the line finishes. Case and point: the handrails and some of the bedrooms on the second floor. They consist of wood material, not laminate or composite. All the new owners have to do is add their own “aesthetic” touch such as paint colors, etc.
The property sits in a dead-end section of the neighborhood. This greatly restricts traffic to locals only (awesome if you have kids). And is located a block off 157th avenue…which makes entering and exiting the area a breeze. Add to that other great local amenities such as the exquisite Moon Thai, and So Yoga for life balance and fitness. Oh…and don’t forget fun for kids (and adults), the well-known Kendall Ice Arena.
Monthly Mortgage Payment at 4.3% interest rate, 30-year fixed, and purchase price of $335,000:
- FHA loan with 3.5% down: $1,600
- Conventional loan with 5% down: $1,775
- Conventional loan with 10% down: $1,492
- Conventional loan with 20% down: $1,326
Need other mortgage scenarios? Mortgage Calculator
- Average Income: $71,059
- Population: 44,031
- Owners vs Renters: 74% and 26%
Nearest Rotary Clubs:
- Miami Kendall Rotary Club
- Miami Dadeland Pinecrest Rotary Club
- Perrine Cutler Ridge Palmetto Rotary Club
What’s Rotary? Neighbors, community leaders, and global citizens uniting for the common good. Learn more at Rotary.org
Questions? Call / Text 305.305.1535 or Email Me!
Categories: For Sale / Rent