Ready to move in single family home with barreled roofing, pool, 2-car garage, hurricane shutters, and vaulted ceilings. Open kitchen layout with endless cabinetry, brand new stainless steel appliances, and breakfast area; all overseeing enormous family room. Located in one-entry and quite neighborhood, secure and kid-friendly. Spacious bedrooms with ample closet space. Double entry doors and updated bathrooms. Large master bedroom with sitting/lounging area and walk in closets. Master bathroom has walk-in shower, separate sinks, and whirlpool spa/tub.
- Transaction Type: Seller Representation
- Address: 14020 SW 153 PL
- City, State and Zip: Kendall FL 33196
- Asking price: $315,000
- Short sale or foreclosure: no / no
- Type of property: single family home
- Living and lot size (sqft): 2,732 / 9,153
- Year built: 1996
- Beds, full baths and half baths: 4 / 2 / 1
- Garage: 2
- Water front or access: no / no
- Exterior walls and roof: concrete / barrel
- Floor and pool: tile / yes
- Heating and cooling: central / central
- Sewer: municipal
Why Buy This Home?
Three reasons. Size, condition, and location.
- Size: The property is over 2,700 sqft, which is well above the average Kendall home of 2,000 sqft. But add to that the high ceilings…now you are talking. The vaulted roof areas exceed 20 feet in height plus the large windows…seems like you are in a 3,500 sqft home. Not kidding.
- Condition: The property is in ready to move-in condition. However, if you are looking for top of the line finishes, this home offers the flexibility for you to live there while upgrading. Unless you mind dust.
- Location: This house sits in an area where there are only two ways to get in and out. Furthermore, this home sits away from these entry ways, which provide further exclusivity from local traffic. If you have pre-teens, there are little worries about them playing in the street.
Monthly Mortgage Payment at 4.3% interest rate, 30-year fixed, and purchase price of $315,000:
- FHA loan with 3.5% down: $1,504
- Conventional loan with 5% down: $1,481
- Conventional loan with 10% down: $1,403
- Conventional loan with 20% down: $1,247
Need other mortgage scenarios? Mortgage Calculator
- NORMA BUTLER BOSSARD Elementary School
- JORGE MAS CANOSA Middle School
- MIAMI SUNSET Senior High School
- Average Income: $71,059
- Population: 44,031
- Owners vs Renters: 74% and 26%
Nearest Rotary Clubs:
- Miami Kendall Rotary Club
- Miami Dadeland Pinecrest Rotary Club
- Perrine Cutler Ridge Palmetto Rotary Club
What’s Rotary? Neighbors, community leaders, and global citizens uniting for the common good. Learn more at Rotary.org
Questions? Call / Text 305.305.1535 or Email Me!