Ready to move in 2-car garage, single family home in West Kendall. No HOA. Huge backyard w/ covered patio, lounging area, recently resurfaced pool, and enough space for large boat. Vaulted wooden ceilings, and tile / wooden flooring throughout. Open kitchen layout with wooden cabinetry, and breakfast counter tops over looking family room. Spacious master bedroom with walk-in closet and private bathroom. Hurricane shutters.
- Address: 14460 SW 151 TERR
- City, State and Zip: Kendall, FL 33186
- Asking price: $289,000
- Short sale or foreclosure: no / no
- Type of property: single family home
- Living and lot size (sqft): 2,309 / 9,600
- Year built: 1992
- Beds, full baths and half baths: 4 / 2
- Garage: 2
- Water front or access: no / no
- Exterior walls and roof: concrete / barrel
- Floor and pool: tile and wood / yes
- Heating and cooling: central / central
- Sewer: municipal
What’s Up Around This Home?
Monthly Mortgage Payment at 4.3% interest rate, 30-year fixed, and purchase price of $305,000:
FHA loan with 3.5% down: $1,457
Conventional loan with 5% down: $1,434
Conventional loan with 10% down: $1,358
Conventional loan with 20% down: $1,208
Need other mortgage scenarios? Mortgage Calculator
- Average Income: $74,754
- Population: 65,433
- Owners vs Renters: 72% and 28%
Nearest Rotary Clubs:
- Miami Kendall Rotary Club
- Miami Dadeland Pinecrest Rotary Club
- Perrine Cutler Ridge Palmetto Rotary Club
What’s Rotary? Neighbors, community leaders, and global citizens uniting for the common good. Learn more at Rotary.org
Questions? Call / Text 305.305.1535 or Email Me!
Questions About This Property?
Categories: For Sale / Rent